Hello and welcome to Classic Car Pride.
Have you always thought that owning a classic car would be fun, but you’re not sure where to start?
I understand that buying your first classic car can be a bit intimidating, especially if you don’t have any mechanical experience.
This site contains comprehensive information, presented in a non-technical way, to help you avoid pitfalls. Like most things in life, the more knowledge you have on a subject, the easier it will be for you to make good choices…..and you’ll have more fun along the way !
Some of the topics I cover are:.
- What are the different types of classic cars.
- How much can you expect to pay for a classic car.
- Should you buy from a dealer or a private party.
- How do you evaluate and inspect a classic car.
- How do you hire a transporter.
- What kind of insurance do you need.
- How do you maintain a classic car.
- Where can you find parts.
- What safety upgrades are available.
I sincerely want to help you get started on what I believe will be a life enriching experience. One of the truly great things about owning a classic car is the social aspect. Classic cars are great conversation starters, and some of the nicest people I’ve met have been those who share an interest in preserving and enjoying the old cars.
Laura . . .